Monday, January 4, 2010

Collectible Accessories

I’m an accessories lover cuz I believe they can jazz up plain dressing. Most are bought from my own pocket and I’ve also received lots as gifts. Can’t feature so many here (lazy to take pictures and lost some, esp earrings), so here’re some blingy ones:



Bought this in a pair in Portland in March 2008. It turned single less than half a year.



My ex-colleague made this for me to make up for my loss. It suffered the same fate.



Ball of fur - Xmas present this year.


My recent favorite from mini bits. Worth buying – when there’s a sale.



Promised myself to stop buying bags cuz simply too many, esp from Naraya which I deeply regretted. However, when I saw this on new year’s eve, I knew I had to buy it - so chocolaty, delicious looking. And it was on sale.

I believe in choosing clothes and accessories your style. So if you’ve a china face (and most importantly the behaviour), yes you look good in the act-cute/striking/cheapo dresses and the carpet-looking shawl though 99.99% of things are MIC!

No comments: