Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fantastic weekend


Friday night was the company’s annual dinner. Not throwing of 5-cent coins at us this year. I won’t miss any opportunity to spend the company’s $$$ but not lucky at lucky draw. No ethnic costumes for me, so I decided to be cowboy (ang moh). Thought I actually stood out by not dressing up.


It was certainly a fun weekend for me, and I guessed a tad too much cuz this Monday seems extremely blue.

Had relaxing breakfast with my friend on Saturday at Coffee Bean. It’s 1-for-1 till 11am at orchard central for now! Discovered this when I was hanging out there last week. No crowd and pace was so comfortable. Even shopping at 313 next door was great. And about my friend, the bride-to-be. She made me a beautiful birthday card and put in the most recent photo of me she could find – look at the bunch of fringe I had on my face. So, always make sure you are camera ready! Looking forward to her outdoor wedding at Sentosa in March! It’ll be my first time to an outdoor wedding!

Another primary school gathering that evening, and probably the last one for the year. Attendance increased by 33.333333%. We were up from 3 to 4.

Sunday was even better. I slept the entire day and read gossip magazines in between.

As for today, it's watching The Blind Side this evening. Free tickets from the person I least expected!

No comments: