Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Avatar



Great show! Though initially put off by the smurf-looking blue monkeys. After watching it, the characters seemed more based on zebras than monkeys. And must it in 3D, though sometimes I got tricked by my own eyes – I thought the flying stones are going to hit me or something and panicked for a moment.

My only peeve is that the 3D specs are manufactured in the US, so given my asian nose, the specs were too heavy and didn’t sit well on my nose. I was holding it almost throughout the 3-hour show.Those at Universal Studio were so much lighter and comfortable.

The ‘live nature and thy planet’ message is so much clean cut and crystal clear than the days of quacking at Copenhagen. And great soundtrack! Pls lend it to me of you have it!

Incidentally, I thinhk my last movie was Slumdog Millionaire. That shows how picky or out I am. My favourite singers are ABBA and The Bee Gees.

No comments: