Friday, January 15, 2010

One year wiser?

My birthday’s coming up and I’ve received my first cake – a banana walnut muffin (my favorite flavor) (p)reserved from yesterday. The thought really counts! The icing on the cake really was the flame on the candle. Very environmentally friendly and real – it flickered when I blew at it! Thereafter, I could remove it with my fingers. I love it so much that I broke out in tears of joy (or laughter, rather) uncontrollably.

I didn't have to go to OCBC!


Birthday wish for this year is there will be no more terrorists in USA and Canada for now, so I can go for my holiday there in spring. They can make a comeback after that.

For now, I think it’s more important to cut my fringe/trim my hair! And not forgetting a photo of me in the necklace my colleague bought me for Xmas, as presented by McDull earlier!

1 comment:

kly said...

so touched by the photo of mcdull glamorized by the chain! and your entry is damn funny lor!