Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More X’mas presents!

More interesting and beautiful presents received!

From Canada:


One of the three legendary animals for the Vancouver winter olympics 2010. This one is called Quatchi, a sasquatch which eats anything n has big feet – just like me! But it can do a split which I only managed up to secondary school. He wears earmuffs, just like McDull!


Colourful dainty necklace. My friend and I have been searching for a multi-shaped, multi-material and multi-coloured necklace. This makes a good interim one!

From Singapore (and Sarawak – the sender is):

A cute but not-so-powerful milk bottle fan - but probably the most irritating gift i got this year. Quatchi’s hair barely moved.

A bunch of leaves necklace. Love this one but haven’t found right clothes to match it but here’s to show much I value it.
Doesn't he look royal with it?

1 comment:

kly said...

yes, the bunch of leaves looks superb on mcdull :D