Monday, January 11, 2010

Childhood Friends



These are 2 of the friends I meet annually – when the one oin the middle, a PhD student in engineering, comes back to Spore from Australia once a year. Other times of the year, the rest of us are all in Spore but never meet or even contact. Once in a while, I do get sms adverts like so-and-so has gone into some business, festive wishes which have been dwindling.

More about these 2 friends: one in the middle should be my oldest friend unless I can trace my kindergarten friends. I knew him since pri one. The other one was from another class and said he also knew us since pri one cuz we joined them for Chinese classes, but we have absolutely no recollection. He lives and works near me but we never kept in touch. The cool thing about him – he is a ROCKER! So proud that I know him!

Their lives sound fun but I also have my far share of fun and excitement – the daily intelligence journal and now even in the research work for a property project (highly confidential). How cool?!

The one on the left is ME.

No comments: