Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beauty shopping guide

First the beautician will tell u how problematic your skin is.

Then they'll say how fantastic their products are and it's value for money.

I don't intend to spend any money today.

U r the only customer who gets this special deal.

How well they know your skin.

And it's always 'today is the last day of the promotion' as part of the great Singapore what I know started yesterday.

I told them I'm not in the mood to buy anything today and I have more than enough facial sessions.

I saved more than $2000 today n bought myself an unagi burger, fries n iced milk tea. The rest of the money will go (over the next 2 years) to more premium Origins products n the cheap My Beauty Diary masks. I like the red wine n southern France apricot ones best!

No comments: