Saturday, May 21, 2011

5 good entertainment iphone apps I downloaded

I've 5 entertainment I've downloaded in the last few months which I find myself using very often - on top of youtube, Facebook n linkedin (which really is more about planning for future career moves).

1) apple daily
It's my daily news bible to find out about latest news about 峰 峰's romance or just lustful relationship with 霜霜, to the death of Osama. All videos n animation no words no brains needed. Perfect!

2) super radio
Finally, access to Taiwanese radio channels like hit n KISS radio. The RTHK app for hk stations is just as good but more stable. I attribute the instability to the lousy Singtel network.





3) spot the difference apps
Can be fun n frustrating

4) david's harp
Really no brainer app but can play great music on the harp. How I found it was through a competition with a colleague who has an android phone and a guitar app, to find another instrument app which is just as good if not better.

5) blogspace
This is very important cuz to me blogging is an entertainment. And this is the app I used to post this blog.

No comments: