Monday, March 15, 2010

More Foreign Talents - Learning points!

1) Taichi your way in the office

Passed a letter which was supposed to be my china colleague’s responsibility to follow up. She cleverly left it on the boss’ desk saying that he has dealt with the sender before. My boss can expect a surprise when he comes back from his 2 days leave. But my boss is the master of all taichi, so let’s wait and learn from him. This is 一山还有一山高,蛇中自有蛇中王. When there is a phone enquiry, simply ask the caller to email to the general email and wait for others to reply, so you can continue to msn and surf china websites.

2) Fade away

Besides reinforcing the poor service, I also learned from my last Friday’s visit that Charles & Keith’s system to keep tab of stocks isn’t accurate. At least that was what the Filipino sales girl told me.

I was enquiring if there were bigger sizes of a certain pair of shoes. She just said ‘no’ offered no further help. I had to ask if other outlets might have the sizes. She reluctantly checked on the computer and told me the locations, and had to be further told to call the said outlet. After all these hassle, she said the outlet which was reflected as carrying the stocks also didn’t have it and that the system is not accurate. Then she disappeared into the storeroom.

So, which is more talented?

NEWS: My Beauty Diary masks on sale at $14.95 at Guardian. Slight breakout on my face, so today I’ll be using the strawberry yogurt mask.

No comments: