Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Courteous fake mask seller


I tried my luck and asked for a refund from the fake mask seller whom I found out stays in choa chu kang. To my surprise, there was no argument, defence or denial. He/she (refused to tell me the name) simply said ok and asked for my bank account. She didn’t even ask for the mask to be sent back to her. Maybe it was guilt? I asked for a cheque instead and offered to meet up to return the masks and take cash, but she said I would get my money back faster. I told her it was no hurry but she actually said “please” and would pay me back for the return postage, so she must be really desperate just ‘tay’. Maybe she was afraid I may bring some policemen with me.

I was nice too, I asked for a refund less the amount of masks me (and my sis) used. I only used one but I think my sis loves them despite complaining that they don’t fit on the face properly. My friend asked why I sent the masks back cuz these may end up with other victims. Not that I don’t care (though righteousness is really worthless), but I was more altruistic, hoping the seller realizes her mistake and will destroy these fakes herself and stop engaging in these unethical; business.

To be fair, the seller had been very courteous from the time I ordered the masks, answering all my queries when I said I found the products ‘unreal’. So it’s a courteous fake mask seller. I seriously don’t know what content there is in these fakies. This is so unethical and fetches so little $! I will rather sell fake (health?) food! But I think this seller has conscience cuz her masks were the cheapest, with a further $0.10 discount per piece compared to the other possible fake sellers on gmarket.com.sg.

Even if I didn’t get back my refund this round, I will still have confidence in the gmarket cuz I bought 2-3 nice tops from other sellers there.

Anyway, all I wanna say is I have NO more free fake mask samples to give away. You may contact apmcloset@gmail.com (my seller) for $1.30 a piece (before $0.10 discount). I shan’t go on to reveal her hp number since I’ve my $$ back, but if you pay me $, I’ll be glad to share that with you. Aren’t you glad I bought the fake stuff so you get to see the real fake thing?

No comments: