Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fake masks!

I’m a mask person, so I bought some 3 boxes of my beauty diary masks and 2 boxes of Neutrogena masks on my last trip to Hong Kong. So much ceaper! No wonder most hongkees have better complexion than S’poreans!

My mask stock was running low, so on top of the masks (2 boxes of my beauty diary) I bought on a discount from Guardian pharmacy, I also bought a box from gmarket. Only $1.20 apiece plus free delivery vs $1.80 from Guardian! What a good deal! BUT, when u get a good deal, think twice! Though I’ve bought nice clothes from gmarket before, these masks I bought was a different story. I questioned the seller who insisted they were the real thing. With my experience with the masks and other masks, I am certain that the smell, effect, thickness and packaging obviously look, but far from the originals.

Here’s some links my colleague found’ on my behalf. Won’t bother to write since some else in Malaysia has done the job, and we aren’t too far away to kena:-
http://www.skindeco.net/2009/11/beware-of-fake-beauty-diary-masks.html
http://three2one-go.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-to-differentiate-real-and-fake-my.html

Maybe I should give them to my ‘best fake friends’ as birthday presents? Or those who gave me ang pows for CNY since they were the source of my mask investments. Anyway, just stay clear of cheap stuff, for all you know, they contain melamine. Fake organic foods have surfaced in China. They are innovative wherever the money is.

Meantime, will try the fakes on-off. Free samples available. Limited stock - 9 pieces to spare. So it’s first-come-first-served. Just drop me an email. I’ve taken some photos but didn’t bring my camera, so pictures another day.

2 comments:

Limlogy said...

Wah piang kanna con-ned

Limlogy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.