Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The US men and women I love

These were the wonderful men and women I met in the US. I can’t give them a miss again!


A road marshal at Yosemite Park.








The performers at Disneyland and it’s sister park - California Adventure Park who seemed to enjoy every second at work. Disneyland really seemed to be the happiest place on earth!










The technician who came up to me when I had problem with the Disney coin machine, repaired it and offered me a penny to slot into the machine. He knew I was trying to take his photo while he was working on the machine, so he paused to pose for me!





And there was this nice black Muni (bus) driver we met in San Francisco in March but didn’t take his picture. Now I ready can’t recall how this helpful, friendly driver looked like but definitely not Obama. He got us out of the Presidio (the park leading in to the Golden Gate Bridge) even though he just happened to pass by (for a toilet break) and not supposed to stop, otherwise we would be strapped there for an hour before the next bus came. And before we alighted, he said ‘God bless you”. Sooooo nice! Thank you!

No comments: