Thursday, November 13, 2008

Secret Agents

There seems to be a surge of secret agents around me recently. I met an ex-colleague and he told me he just left his job. My next natural question was “Where will you be going?” He was tight lipped but he tried his best: "Malaysia". So I asked “Is it the public of private sector?” He said I would know in due course. Sounds like top secret, so it’s probably the FBI but my friend said possibly the Interpol.

I met up with an old friend recently and we were updating each other, sharing what we knew about other friends. Some of our friends are said to be leading ambiguous lives, so we have appointed each other to investigate from different sources. I now call him 007. My sources are currently off the line but he assured me that they will fall into our traps soon. Oh yes, I am 001.

No comments: