Thursday, November 13, 2008

Count your hair.... I mean hairstyle

Here’s how my hairstyle (we still call it "style" whether or not there is "style") has changed over the past 2 years.


2007: The mushroom head -my friends esp gals prefer me in this hair. Maybe I’ll go get some wigs. Dunno why this woman so scared of me.









When I bun it up, I look like a confident auntie.












2008: chopped off my hair – I prefer this carefree, easy to manage short hair. Good for travel – don’t even need to wash my hair!











The jagged fringe. Mc Dull is oblivious to my hair style, whatever it is.












The hair gets in your eyes fringe (pls ignore those people around me) . Some grumpy looking guy must be envious of my hair.










But glad my trademark – the big head remains.

No comments: