Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pasta Bravo

Went to Pasta Brava for dinner last Friday. Fully booked but thanks to the heavy rain, we cud have a 1-hour meal before the crowd poured in.

I had the homemade mushroom soup @ $7.50 (I had strong craving for soup spoon’s creamy mushroom soup. Walked all the way to raffles city and found the shop not there, probably due to the renovation. There was Cedele but mushroom soup wasn’t on its menu that day. And so, my friend suggested Pasta Brava). The mushroom soup was nice and reminded me of what I had at Fishermen’s Wharf in San Francisco, but it wasn’t what I was really looking for that evening.

I can see why there were so many ang mohs patronizing the restaurant. The pasta was really good though a little pricey and not really the best I’ve had. The one I ordered was $21. Under the waiter’s recommendation….scallops n prawns…cream base something. Lots of Italian on the menu.

Fantastic ambience! And my friend said the wine is good too.



Anyway, here’s the address:-

Pasta Brava
11 Craig Road, Tanjong Pagar
Tel: 6227 7550
www.pastabrava.com.sg
info@pastabrava.com.sg

No comments: