Thursday, July 22, 2010

Attitude House and their magical cream!

I must say BB cream is quite magical, especially the one from Etude House. But the service attitude is even more so!




I accompanied my colleague to Etude House at suntec to purchase something. She was searching for her stuff so I looked around. A salesgirl who looks young, petite and coloured almost her entire eyelids with her eyeliner, came up to offer her help. I told her I’m just looking around, she insisted on showing me something, so I checked out the pressed powder. She said powder doesn’t provide good coverage as BB cream, so she started squeezing and pumping out the different types of BB cream for me. Then came the cooling aloe vera one. One big lump flew onto the sleeve of my new blouse. She was apologetic and helped wiped some off for me. Then she said she tried her best and managed to remove only 50% of it, and suggested that I went to the toilet to wash it off. I told her not to feel bad about it n wanted to leave the shop. BUT, she insisted that I try out more types of BB cream and started applying them on her own hand, and ended off “So would you like to get one”? Wasn’t she persistent?

Thankfully for her, I was sick, otherwise I would have asked her if she would be keen if she was in my shoes and dragged her with me to the toilet to clean up my sleeve.

But for Etude House, I must say they have gotten themselves such a great, persistent employee!

No comments: