Monday, November 23, 2009

My Daily Life

A few more characters have died in the Taiwanese show, but not fast enough for the show to end anytime soon. Can they please die faster, otherwise I’ll die even hearing (about) the show.

I’ve been invited for mystery dining at Sakae Sushi this week. Even without eating the food and sampling the service, I already can commend them:

Use of organic ingredients: My friend and I found a caterpillar (or maybe just a worm) in our paper pot. So the veggies must be pesticide free!
Earth friendly: the Sentosa outlet refused to switch on the aircon though it so stuffy in the restaurant that the waiter serving us was all wet in sweat, but still said with a smile that the air was ok. Excellent service too!

I might have told the stories before but can’t help repeating them when I am reminded of Sakae Sushi!

Back to my mom and her fishes – we didn’t just have steamed or pan-fried fish last night, we had pan-fried pomfret with lime! Good change (finally) but give me tandoori pomfret anytime. Can’t stand the sight of pomfret if you had eaten steamed for breakfast and fried for dinner…

No comments: