Monday, November 23, 2009

TV Piggy

I was watching the replay of the travel programme《世界那么大》on tv last weekend. If you don’t already know, gluing my eyeballs to the tv is my favourite pastime. I love anything ranging from HK dramas, Taiwanese variety shows, travel, wine & dine to documentaries. This means I can stay at home the whole day. I hate going to the movies. Besides tv, I also use my eyeballs for reading, mainly the HK tabloids and sometimes magazines like national geographics. Now I’m reading a biography of Warren Buffett. It doesn’t send me to sleep but I do need naps here and there, unlike my most recent read “Angels & Demons” (slightly less than brand new cuz I was the first reader. Now available for loan at $1 a week). I also like to feast my eyes on clothes, shoes, bags, accessories… The bulk of my expenses is on food and travel.

Conclusion: I am a little more than shallow.

Ok, back to the travel programme. It was on a small town in Turkey, near the border with Iran. The Turkish seemed like a warm, rugged and unpretentious lot = 豪迈,大口吃肉、大口喝酒, just like their Muslim counterparts in Xinjiang (which I also learned about from another travel programme). So what drove them to desperation? Anyway, Turkey is one of my destinations. I’m also glad there’re fewer groups leaving McDull’s relatives and friends, leaving more of them for me.

Anyway, I really love 黄子华 in 《绝代商骄》 cuz he's really 贱. Love wicked people! That's why i appreciate my China colleague!

1 comment:

Limlogy said...

I love Huang Zi Hua too. We are on the same level.