Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Take chances

My hands, legs and toes don't seem to belong to one body. The company's netball practice has taken the toll on me. I used up my energy supply for the year. You know what, me and my colleague said yes to the activity not knowing its going to be a competition. We, no i mean i, am totally uncompetitive. But the session (just started on the first yesterday, not sure if its gonna be the last) turned out rather fun. I could feel my energy burning up but sweating (for the right reason) is a good feeling. Most of all, I think i looked sporty in t-shirt and shorts:)

Well, lots of things happen like that. Like I had wanted to learn Japanese but b'cos the classes at the community centres took forever to start, i took up Korean instead. Now i can sing the birthday song in Korean. Haven't learned how to swear in Korean yet.

I also located a Korean restaurant by chance. I went to CTC holidays opp it but the didn't have any trip to the place I wanna go. I was very angury and went to the korean restaurant across the street. The food at Togi made up for everything!

No comments: