Friday, May 18, 2007

Birthday Presents -Ideas!

What are some of the memorable presents you have received for your birthday?

For me, I got some interesting presents from my frens and also played an important role in preparing my frens' birthday presents.

Memorable presents received in recent years:

-home-cooked dish
-clothes that didn't fit at all...my sister benefited
-66++ (i think) stalks of roses. My colleagues counted that for me
-a porky hamper with pork floss, bak gut teh cooking powder, canned pork trotters and the ultimate pork sausages, complete with a pig poster as the cover
-a birthday card with McDull cutting the birthday cake and frens singing him a birthday song. I was touched to tears as he is... sorry if this name appears again and again but if you're still my friend at this point of my life, you have to accept it as the ("brutal" for some) truth


Best of all ...CASH

i also had some impressive ideas for my frens which i'm rather proud of...
-leftover, ehem... i meant items set aside, corporate gifts packed nicely in a good-quality shopping bag
-DIY t-shirts... drawing a wheelchair on a plain t-shirt for fren who was in community work and a numbered jersey, using his birth date. I then realsied I'm quite artistic.
-the opportunity to slap/hit my McDull continuously 20 times

MORE to come...

No comments: