Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Presents and Yummy Food

Got 2 presents last week, unexpectedly. One is something I like – a whistle – the face on it, not sure of the function though I’m sure it’ll come in handy when the sleazy boss comes any nearer. The other is something interesting/cute – a Pinocchio accessory from Rome. I’m the only one out of the four in the department to get that. The rest got the same “I love Roma” keychain. Maybe the giver really thinks that I’m into toys?

Started the weekend with good food. Went to Shokudo…or Shukodu for dinner last Friday. The main courses were great and desserts were really the highlight. Btu don’t know why one of my friends ended up vomiting. Maybe cuz of the sinfully rich, creamy pasta plus the ice-creams and waffle.

Then I chanced upon this bakery in Chinatown (Blk 531 Upper Cross Street, behind Chinatown Point) on Saturday. There was a (short) Q and since I had time and was hungry, I joined the line and bought a raisins cheese bun. I tell you – it was fantastic! Eating it hot, the sweetness of the raisins was played down (cuz I’m quite scared of raisins) and the cheese was oozing out. I was too engrossed eating so didn’t take a shot of the bun but I got the shop.


Too much good food...that's why i'm developing a cough. And more food this evening - bbq!

No comments: