Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wine VS Salted Fish

People often say men age better than women. Maybe it’s true for some, like Miao Qiaowei is a classic example of men who grow old like wine – the longer the better. But more often than not, I see a lot of salted fish (those still continue to exist with time) around me – getting fat, balding… actually, the same goes for women. So what’s the difference if at the end of the day, they all sag? I think most women lost their figure to childbirth, rather than to beer, wine and dine or lack of exercise. The most important thing is, most women don’t around commenting on the (bad) looks and figures of the opposite sex. And if you notice, it’s usually those fat ugly men (of all ages) making such remarks. But we can’t blame them cuz they don’t walk around with a mirror in their face. Sigh…even their behaviour doesn’t mature gracefully with time.

Ok lah, I’m pretty lucky cuz my friends look their age or if not younger or much younger than they really are. 30 year olds look like college kids and 50 year olds like 40s. Gorgeous freaks! I hope to get some of those good genes through breathing the same air, tat’s why I’m pretty selective when it comes to friends. Hmm…

No comments: