Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beatty Primary School

I met up with my primary school friends recently. Haven’t seen them for a few years as we only gather when this guy, the organizer, comes back from Australia. He’s my oldest friend in the group cuz I knew him in primary 1 and we played soccer etc together. I was the 2nd tallest girl in class and he the 1st boy in the line, so were quite “close”.

The irony is those in Spore don’t actually have everyone’s number… and one of them stays only a few blocks away and works near where I work.

Anyway, here’re the photos we took (the one with an eye problem is my oldest friend and in white, my neighbour). Unfortunately, I don’t have our primary school photos. This cock-eyed guy borrowed them from me and lost them.
Thank goodness someone invented the digicam! Anyway, Beatty Primary School closed down soon after we graduated.

No comments: