Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Plans

I’m still full of germs, in my nose, throat and head. My friends said it’s the best time to tackle me (when my defence is down). But illness doesn't stop me from thinking...

Rumour has it that my company is retrenching, so I’ve had it all thought out (cuz even my boss advised me to look at recruit diligently)


If I’m one of those to disappear, I’ll:

  • Make sure I can as many farewell lunches as possible (and spread them out through a course of 3 months while I look for another job)
  • Ta pau some stationery from office
  • Take some cup noodles from the pantry
  • Stay at home and perfect the skill of cooking fish to outdo my mum
  • Use the compensation $ to backpack to US and Canada, and set up a Chinese restaurant “Porky Express” to compete with Panda Express, earn enough $ and come back to Spore as a top 10 young entrepreneur
  • Finally buy a laptop so i can finally update my facebook, apply for jobs and watch youtube.

    If I’m lucky/unlucky enough to stay:

  • Try to push away or avoid workload re-distribution, and take my time to finish them
  • Make an effort to find out why those who left, left
  • Leave immediately when there’s good job offerSurf the internet in office

No comments: