Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Recently i've been busy...

I haven't been blogging recently cuz i went travelling again...then now hooked onto facebook.

Anyway, to sum up my visit to the dragon country certainly has rich culture & history and of course interesting people...lots of them, regardless of age and gender.

My colleague asked me if I met any man in China...of course! They were squatting, spitting, smoking, talking loudly, pushing one another in the trains etc... regardless of age and gender. There were of course, surprises along the way. Nice people i mean, just the way they behave is sometimes shocking.

The places are really worth visiting, and they're fast disappearing, or in the process of being devoured by tourism and modernisation. The country is transforming from a golden legendary dragon into a dragon in dirty grey space suit!

No comments: