Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blog vs facebook

With my iPhone now, I'm more prone to conveniently drop a few lines plus photos in facebook than to blog. Which is bad cuz the thought could not be fully explained or might be misunderstood. Fb n iPhone on the go can be so addictive i sat down at a cafe for 2 hours with a fellow iPhone friend not talking to each other at all cuz we were busy with the different apps on our phone.

Here's something I've to share with more words:
I called 15 minutes cafe at lasalle to make reservation the other day. A girl by the name of Michelle (?) answered n I told her my booking details. She said hold on n after a long time she was back on the line. "hehehe sorry what time, for how many?" I repeated myself n she asked for my name n # n I gave them to her. "hold on please hahaha" n she back to the phone after some time. "kris as in krin?" "no, Kris s for Sweden" and the number she repeated was totally different except for the 9 in front.

1 comment:

kly said...

I hope u did not experience the same when u ordered at the cafe!