Friday, October 23, 2009

Good morling! Doujiang, Youtiao

My craving for a second breakfast with doujiang and youtiao was immediately satisfied when I got them at the suntec food republic yesterday. I managed to save on the other meals for the rest of the day, cuz I lost all my appetite. The youtiao tasted of tons of recycled oil. Thankfully, mom made me herbal soup at night, so after I vomited, the herbal aftertaste wasn’t gross. I was developing the vomit while watching a tv programme on bak chang and that really helped in purging out the toxic in my stomach. After my puking, the same siow bak chang actually looked delicious. Interesting!

For breakfast this morning, I managed to get chicken porridge. However, I’m given a choice of fish porridge or fish soup for dinner this evening.

I’m also glad to know that more people are reading my blog. Ms ‘good morling’ has started saying ‘good morling, XX speaking’! And today, she made an effort to correct ‘ilitially’ to ‘initially’. Good for her!!! So, people, please stop wondering why it's 'good morling'. Hello, ‘good morling’!

This weekend, Mcdull's going back to his hometown!

No comments: