Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mosquitoes

Lots of mosquitoes at my place n cockroaches in the office recently. I wonder what kind of life I’m having.

Cockroaches are not a problem cuz I’m a cockroach lover, cum killer (my weapon is a simple small piece of post-it sticker). It’s the mosquitoes that get on to my nerves. Anyway, after a month long’s battle with them and the trials and errors, I found the solution.

Patches – completely useless. In fact, I got more bites the night I used it. I supposed the mosquitoes were angry with me using it n decided to be harsher on me.


Sachets - useless against some very resilient mosquitoes


Insecticide – I almost died too but the mozzies managed to make a comeback at night after the spray in the evening


Coil - I may get choke cuz it’s a no-no for now


Blankets – too thick for hot weather


Best Solution – hide in a sleeping bag. I got a (fake) silk one form Vietnam. The most effective method so far!

No comments: