Thursday, July 19, 2007

People and Things I used to like

There are many people things i like and used to like (of course, lots more for those i don't).

I rememer during my primary and secondary school days, i spent much of my pocket money buying magazines and friday weekly newspaper with celebrities (in those days, it was Aaron Kwok was my no. 1 $ sucker, then there were also Andy Lau, Vivian Chow, Nicky Wu, Xiao Hu Dui...and quite a long list) i liked. I always had to make difficult decisions as to which to buy, or worse, if my favourites appeared on different ones at the same time, it was a decision between more spiritual satisfacion or less food, or no recess... Then "regret" was the frequent word that came to my mind when i bought a mag with Andy Lau, or the rest, only to find Aaron Kwok in some others later.

And then there were albums, stickers, cards (i spent time turning the card dispensers at the grocery shops, squatting, and hope to see the faces i wanted.)

I might have spent enough $$$ to get me a ticket to Europe! And seeing how Aaron Kwok looks these days made me regret more.

But i'm proud to say i had not spent a single cent on any of their concert. The only one that tempted me was Kenny G's.

I think the wisest spending is still on food and travel!

No comments: