Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Secret Recipe to service

I haven't been blogging recently cuz there isn't interesting stuff to write about. Thus, i really have to thank Secret Recipe at plaza sing cuz it has given me a topic to write about.

Though the food were not really great at Secret Recipe (at least for this PS outlet where i had salty chicken chop), the service is impressive! My friend were there last evening and were waiting to be seated. The waiters were everywhere in the half-filled restaurant... serving the tables, walking around, chit-chatting at the counter, except bringing those at the queue to a table.

I particularly like the way they handled situations. I found an insect in my salad and alerted the waiter when he came to collect the plates. "I think there's a fly in the salad" i told him and he calmly replied "I think thats an insect, not a fly" and walked away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the fly is not an insect is it? Well at least you complained to the papers! Did you get an apology from Secret Recipe?

Unknown said...

Absolutely not! This shows that their service is very consistent. I like their branding!